Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Other highlights from Frankfurt

My first "real" German meal, although I think it is really Turkish
Doner Kebab mit Pommes und Salat
Translation: Meat + more Meat + Rice + French Fries + Coleslaw
oh, and of course a nice, tall Hefeweizen
Actually pretty good!

Symbol for the European Union: Willey Brandt Platz

I walked past this yoga studio every day, 
twice a day, and it still continued to make me LOL!!

People pretending to be statues...
you see this in many places around Europe.  
I have to say I was quite disappointed with these.

What I hope to be doing in 50 years:Walking with my soulmate, holding hands, through luscious green gardens - what a life!

2 comments:

  1. You have already discovered the Doner Kebaps! ha. Art loves that beer. Your German is already pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the older couple... so cute!!! Great photos, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete