Monday, August 10, 2009

I found the Holy Grail of EIS

Finding the perfect EIS is a science, sort of like finding the perfect pair of shoes to traipse around Europe in - if they give you blisters you never wear them again; same with EIS, if it is bad the first go round you try a different place.


EIS, or better known as Gelato, is EVERYWHERE - everyone is eating it - groups of boys, groups of girls, couples, little old women, even the polizei (police officers on duty). So you have to be able to spot the best places where it looks fluffy, creamy, and you can tell it is fresh. So here in Vienna, I believe I have found the best place in all of Europe. I had EIS in every city I visited, but this takes the cake. It was so perfect; I had it every single day!!



There were two locations of Zanoni, but this was closest to my hotel



Hard to see with the glare, but think you can still see the FLUFF



My Favorite: Straciatella and Mente
(forgot how much I used to love
Mint Chocolate Chip from Baskin Robbins)

Going....



Going.......



ALMOST GONE!!!!
I know that was a huge cone,
but I walked around for like 5 hours every single day....
I deserve this!

2 comments:

  1. ha! love it. look how clever your posts are getting. i am pissed that we don't have one of those EIS shops...is our fluff place by the river at least almost as good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone deserves ice cream and that looks DELICIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete